First Geothermal Energy/ Roberts Plumbing is Ohio's choice for Geothermal Ground Source Heat Pump Systems
Geothermal energy will save you money... but there's more! We will provide you a free custom-designed quote to install a geothermal system to meet your home's individual needs... then when you decide to install you'll start saving!
What you need to know —
before you decide...
- How much money can you expect to save with a properly-engineered geothermal system?
- What size system you need based on the size, location, building materials, and age of your home and your personal comfort requirements?
- Is your present ducting network sufficient to handle the increase in air handling that geothermal heating and cooling require?
- What kind of sound baffling will you need to ensure a quiet and efficient system?
- What type and size of ground loop system will provide the best transfer of energy and keep your non-geothermal energy usage to a minimum?
- Can you heat your household water with your geothermal system?
- Who will assume the responsibility for proper installation of the air handling, plumbing, electrical and ground loop components?
- Who will guarantee your satisfaction with the finished system and return of your yard to it's original appearance?
I’m Mike Roberts, owner of First Geothermal Energy/ Roberts Plumbing a certified Geothermal System Contractor.
Converting your home’s heating and cooling system to geothermal is a very worthwhile project. It requires experienced planning and design, if it's to deliver the savings and satisfaction that you expect. I’d like to help. If you have specific questions, I’d be happy to provide some answers. Simply use the button below to ask your specific geothermal questions via email.